Sunday, November 08, 2009

Conversations with Santa

I took the kids to get their holiday pictures taken (and Tiny Man's one-year pictures, slightly late, but not horribly bad by second child standards). When we entered the mall, we were shocked to find that Santa Claus had already arrived. I mean, really, you'd think the man would have too much to do to prepare for Christmas to spend two whole months at a mall in North Texas, but you'd be wrong.

Here's the picture, and below my interpretation of what was said by the parties in the picture.



Little Man: "I asked the old smelly stranger for my Spiderman toy and sat on his strange lap and kind of smiled at the camera. This better be f'ing worth it. I better get a freaking life size Spiderman who feeds me gold-covered candy all the time for this."

Santa: "Hi Little buddy!"

Tiny Man: "Who the fuck are you, and why am I on your lap? You come any closer, and I'll fucking cut you."

I'm Catwoman, and I like to pretend that my 12.5-month old is a mafia dude with a potty mouth.

Reason #182 I'm not a good person.

Love,

Catwoman.

11 comments:

AZ Mommy said...

ha ha that's great, I love a potty mouth coming through Mom!!

Kat said...

Santa already? Seriously? Ugh.

And WOW. Remind me not to mess with Tiny man. ;)

the planet of janet said...

tiny man is totally BADASS!!!!!

Michael said...

Reason 821 (at least) that you're DAMN funny.

Burgh Baby said...

How did you not kick Santa in the gonads for being there already? He needs a good swift kick. For reals.

Haphazardkat said...

hahahahahahaha!!!!

Karen Cupcake said...

Reason #182 I love you too!!! <3 keepin it real!!

khonmanrak said...

ภาพดุ๊กดิ๊กการ์ตูน l ภาพพื้นหลัง l ภาพเคลื่อนไหว l ภาพดุ๊กดิ๊กน่ารัก l ภาพดุ๊กดิ๊ก l ภาพพื้นหลังน่ารัก

Emma in Canada said...

I really, really hope Santa doesn't really wear striped tights. And what the hell is on his shirt? Are those toys?

roztime said...

oh man. you make me laugh every time. :D

Loukia said...

They are so cute! And that Santa looks so old!!