Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Warning: This is About to Get Good

So guess what I did, children's?

I've gone and signed up for a pole dancing class.

I ain't making it up.

Me, the klutz who managed to trip and fall on a tour of the labor and delivery unit at the hospital.

Me, the rythmically challenged one who was once asked at a nightclub if I've been suffering from epilepsy my whole life.

Yup, that me.

That me will be swinging herself around some big metal pole.

Emergency rooms of North Texas, get ready. There will be blood.

Clearly, a post recapping the first class will be coming once I actually schedule my classes.

But it's a coming.

Love,

Catwoman.

9 comments:

Poltzie said...

I did a pole dancing class and actually loved it. Good luck, I can't wait to hear all about it!!

jayna said...

That's awesome! I've always wanted to try it, but am pretty high up there on the klutz meter :-)

Karen - Mommy to four sweeties said...

hmm. Aren't you a good wife.

Gerbil said...

omg, I can't wait for the recap on this one.

Susan said...

Can't wait, can't wait!!! Pictures please?!

the planet of janet said...

you DO know that my almost-80-year-old mother takes pole dancing with her cronies, don't you???

ask me about the shoes ... and the g-string.

i'm NOT kidding.

Heidi said...

I'm jealous! To actually be able to do this pole dancing thing without tons of drunk guys drooling around you would be so fun! EVEN if you are as klutzy as myself.

squishytushy said...

I'm moving to Texas just so I can take up pole dancing with you!

And for the better weather. Duh.

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Can't wait to hear about it! A friend just sent me some info on a class she is taking... It sounds fun, but gracefulness is something I lack!