Friday, August 14, 2009

Things That Might Have Been Said During a Fancy Event Last Night

"I need to go potty."

(giggles around the table)

"Give me a break! I'm the Mom of young kids. I also call sex 'Mommy and Daddy time.'"

**********************

"You should be up there for the award picture!

- Nah, I had nothing to do with his success, I just pack his lunches and put out ever so often."

**********************

"You know what this event needs? More boobs."

**********************

Why yes, those were all things said by me. After a few beers, a few cocktails, a few glasses of wine and 3.5 shots.

Even better? This is an event for a company I used to work at 10 years ago, the company I was the PR girl for, that I met Sweetie Pie through because he's a dealer for them. Now 10 years later, he was invited to their fancy event in Montreal where he was awarded some big plate thing for his awesome sales record last year. And five of the people attending from headquarters are people I worked with back then.

I'm sure these people think I only improved with age.

Love,

Catwoman.

7 comments:

Kat said...

You are a hoot! I bet they miss you! :)

Kellie said...

This is why I love you and wish we didn't live so far apart!

:)

the planet of janet said...

i wish i had been a fly on the wall...

Susan said...

Gawd, how I wish my husband was a dealer.

Loukia said...

What the heck! You were in MTL??

Deb said...

That is fabulous round table talk!

Maddoxies said...

Do you by any chance know Jenn Colahan in Montreal? I SWEAR you sound like her twin :-)