Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sweeter than Chocolate-Covered Cotton Candy Dipped in Icing

Tiny Man learned his first baby sign this past weekend, a huge accomplishment because, now the child can begin to communicate his needs to us instead of using that incessant screeching he was using before which sounded a little like a car alarm had mated with a dolphin.

Little Man now signs more, which is not really that necessary of a sign, because, when it comes to food, the kid always wants more. Nonetheless, signing 'more' is much better than the screeching I've already mentioned.

But Tiny Man is already of the mindset that you can never be too clear in your commands. So after pounding his little chubby fists together to say more, he takes one of his fists and punches it against his mouth repeatedly, so that he's in fact telling us "MORE! IN MY MOUTH!"

I know I'm totally being a mom when I say this, but this face? Isn't just adorable. It's also the face of sheer brilliance.



Love,

Catwoman.

11 comments:

Haphazardkat said...

Gerber baby!!!!!!!!!!

Kat said...

Oh good LORD in HEAVEN! That is a BEAUTIFUL BABY!!!!!!!!!

a chris said...

That's hilarious. And adorable. We've been trying to teach our girl "more," "milk," and "water." I think she thinks her sign for "more" is already quite obvious though. She just opens her mouth and leans forward, and puts her arms out in case I hand her the spoon instead of just shovelling the food in.

"Water" doesn't strike me as an easy one to do, though. I think I can do the Vulcan greeting more easily. Not that I'm a geek or anything. In my defence, I did have to look up what that was called.

the planet of janet said...

holy cow! he's GORGEOUS!!

and brilliant, of course.

Loukia said...

God, he's cute. SOOO beautiful!!

Burgh Baby said...

Dude, he's a genius. That's TWO signs. Slamming your fist against your hand is "eat." GENIUS.

Kellie said...

Your kid? GORGEOUS!!!

And brilliant!

:)

Anonymous said...

http://mariatweety.blogspot.com

SHE IS FIGHT STONG

MANOS

I'm a Mom!..? said...

What a sweetie!

Susan said...

I want MORE of that face!!!

ลงประกาศฟรี said...

ลงประกาศฟรี,ลงโฆษณาฟรี,ภาพเคลื่อนไหว,ภาพพื้นหลัง