Tuesday, July 07, 2009

It's Official

There is no better age than 8 months old.

Eight months means that sleepless nights have long been a thing in the past.

Eight months involves crawling and being able to sit up independently and being independent enough that one can entertain oneself for a few minutes.

And when I look over at this oneself, and eye contact is made, I get smiles, big gummy smiles.

And then? I get applause.

Just for making eye contact.

I don't care what anyone says.

It doesn't get any better than this.



Love,

Catwoman.

6 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

What are you talking about? I STILL get applause just for making eye contact. It's all in the bribery. Heh.

Haphazardkat said...

Ah when the magic of catching Mom's eye is still a "good" thing!
He'll soon be ducking the all knowing Mom eyeball when he learns that it sees and knows all.

Kellie said...

Love it :)

Loukia said...

It pretty much IS an awesome age! So cute!

P.S. My word verification is: 'holy pee'. Haha!

squishytushy said...

Damn you for making me want another!!!

(Or, maybe, could you just send him down my way to clap a little? You could even stand behind me... I'll pretend I don't know you're there...)

squishytushy said...

Oh... and I forgot to say that HOT DAMN! He's cute!!!!

(They say stuff like "HOT DAMN!" in Texas, no?)