Friday, February 13, 2009

The Face of Sunshine

If Sunshine had a face, this is what it would look like:



This kid won't stop smiling.

Yesterday? I gave him cereal for the first time. Kid got so freaking excited that when he farted, UV rays came shooting out of his ass and he blinded the dog.

On Monday, the Picture People will be photographing my ball of sunshine in a Cupid outfit. This mortification is mandatory only because I did it with Little Man at the same age, and I have to be fair and humiliate my kids equally.

And yes. The picture will be posted here for the world to see.

Love,

Catwoman.

10 comments:

Kat said...

Aww. What a smiley little sweetie! So cute!!!!

Schmutzie said...

You are being featured on Five Star Friday!
http://www.fivestarfriday.com/2009/02/five-star-friday-edition-41.html

Kila said...

Aww, what a little blessing he is :)

A's Mom said...

UV Rays out his ars... I should really stopped drinking anything while reading your posts!

But, really. Great smile!

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

He looks SO MUCH like his daddy.

nottryingforaboy said...

Can't wait to see the picture!

Burgh Baby said...

Stop it with the cute blows to the ovaries. STOP IT!

That Chick Over There said...

Precious.

Katie said...

Eeeeee! Can't wait to see the cupid pic!! I've loved catching up with the past 2 months of entries! My 2nd son is due in NINE days, i hope he's half as good as Tiny Man is!!!!

random_mommy said...

he's a jolly little thing!