Monday, January 05, 2009

A Montage of Tiny Man

I guess my hormone level ain't back to normal just yet, because I've only been able to make it about one third of the way into this montage before I began to tear up and snot starts pouring out of my nose.



For 10 weeks and 6 days now, I've had the honor of calling this perfect baby mine. I'm blessed. I'm the luckiest woman in the world. Every day, I wake up and I want to shout from the rooftops how much I love this 10 pounds of love and smiles that I call my son. He spends all his days smiling at me and his nights mostly sleeping. I admit that when I was pregnant with Tiny Man, I couldn't imagine loving him as much as I loved Little Man, who is the apple of my eye. And yet... And yet... Tiny Man has propelled my ability to love to a whole new stratosphere. I can't imagine that anyone in this world loves two people as much as I love my two boys. And yet, I know that right now every mother reading this understands how I feel.

Love,

Catwoman

18 comments:

beach mama said...

totally understand.

Karen - Mommy to four sweeties said...

So sweet!

the planet of janet said...

precious. i totally wanted to chew on those belly rolls.

and his nose is completely kissable.

Bren said...

Those sweet cheeks are so smoochable!
He is so precious! It's amazing how a mother's heart has room to love.

Susan said...

Perfect baby indeed! What a beautiful blessing!

pam said...

Oh my gah! Perfect just perfect.

anglophilefootballfanatic.com said...

Okay, I saw him like 3 weeks ago & he's already SO MUCH BIGGER. Damn you Tiny Man for growing up too fast.

Morgan said...

How adorable! He's so cute. :)

Haphazardkat said...

He's totally 100% beautiful :)

susan said...

You make gorgeous little & tiny men. *love*
Playdate before you go back to work!!!

Burgh Baby said...

You. are. whipped.

linda said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Joyce

http://www.videophonesguide.com

squishytushy said...

Looking at him so slowly like that, really makes you realize just how totally perfect he is!!!! (Not that I didn't know that before... don't go there... )

That Chick Over There said...

How precious!

A's Mom said...

Don't worry. My little man is two years old and when Wenderina made a video about him over Thanksgiving, I lost it after the first verse of the song.... even though it's talking about a break-up.

Your boys are absolutely adorable.

This is definitely the plus side of being a mother.

Colleen said...

I know exactly what you mean!

Kila said...

So precious and adorable!

Yes, tearing up, and I'm blaming it on the song! ;) That song does me in every time! (I listened to it 3 years ago while in a helicopter above Maui.)

Loukia said...

Oh you are so right... the love I have for my two boys is like nothing else... it's like a non-stop crazy amount of love! Both are the apple of my eye... both so special, so unique, so wonderful! Your boys are beatiful... and your posts, always so well written!