Friday, January 30, 2009

Kind of Like the Scent of a Whore on a Businessman

Today is an especially crazy day at work. I literally have been in meetings non-stop, except for the half-hour I schedule for myself to pump every morning. I managed to run down to the cafeteria to grab some lunch since I forgot mine again today (in the fridge this time, it never even made it to the counter). There was a hot dog special going on today, with these big fat wieners that would make Random Mommy horny with their suggestiveness and a condiment bar that made me miss the Toronto hot dog vendors.

I inhaled my hot dog at my desk during the first few minutes of a conference call. It's now an hour later and I've yet to get to escape my cubicle again, since I haven't had even 30 seconds between calls.

I just scratched my nose and the scent of hot dog, mustard and sauerkraut just attacked my brain.

And reminded me that Jillian Michaels would totally kick my A double S for cheating on my diet. Good thing she can't smell me all the way from LA.

Love,

Catwoman.

6 comments:

Kat said...

Diet smiet! You're breastfeeding! You need a good hot dog every once in a while.

Hmm. That sounded dirtier than I'd intended. ;)

random_mommy said...

Suggestive weiners!?!? I'm horny just thinking about you eating a hot dog!

ACK!!

Haphazardkat said...

Here here! I agree with the other Kat :D

and...I'm glad it isn't just me that thinks the large-plump-when-you-cook'em dogs look hot :|

LaskiGal said...

Um, I thought that I heard that there is a moratorium on dieting until the economy is back up and running.

Listen, I think you should do what you can for our financial health. Don't you???

:)

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

You didn't invite me for one, so I'm not talking to you. My verification was crab blo. I'm kinda icked out.

Kila at momto3cubs said...

I understand those days. Sometimes you just have to eat what you can, where and when you can!

Know what I started tucking in my purse? A flat foil package of tuna and a plastic spoon. LOL It's a nutritious on-the-go meal!

(((HUGS))) from one working mom to another!