Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, after many, many horrible travel experiences, all of my family has finally made it in. I expect that none of them will ever want to return to Dallas when it has meant getting stranded in all sorts of places and having to buy new tickets because Air Canada acts like it is the airline of a Third-World country, rather than the greatness of the country that turned me into such a fantastic human being somehow.

But 'tis the day where Santa comes bearing gifts for Little Man, and he can FINALLY get that Little Einstein bath toy that he has been hoping and wishing for the way I've wished for thinner thighs.

So on this day of peace, love and feasts a plenty, I give to you my boys.



Santa actually doesn't need to bring me anything this year. I've got all I could ever want.

Love,

Catwoman.

15 comments:

Texan Mama @ Who Put Me In Charge said...

Seriously? You're going to give them to me? What time can I come by?

Ms. Porter said...

amazing!

Susan said...

Beautiful sentiment and beautiful boys! So sorry your family endured such stressful travel. I can't imagine!

That Chick Over There said...

Wordy Mcword. I know how you feel.

Poltzie said...

I'm sorry your family had to fly Air Canada (what an embarasement, I hate them!!)
ps. I love that picture, your boys are so sweet!!

Kellie said...

I melted when I opened your Christmas card.

I melted AGAIN when I saw the picture here. Love it. It's perfect :)

Kila said...

Oh my, what a fabulous picture! :)

squishytushy said...

Awwww.... so very sweet!

(But, umm... I assume my card is still in the mail??!)

Loukia said...

My Lord, I have not been here in forever! CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new arrivlal! Your boys are very precious... Merry Christmas to you, by the way! How does it feel being a mom of two? We had a rough November - my 3 year old had pneumonia and was in the hospital for just over two weeks - he even had to have surgery and a chest tube - anyway, he is all better now and we all had a very Merry Christmas. The two boys are keeping me super busy and I'm back at work now! Congrats again!

the planet of janet said...

hmmm... i could have SWORN i commented on this one. but alas, my sometimers disease apparently has taken over today.

beautiful photo, hon. just beautiful!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous picture! Such sweet boys.

CPA Mom said...

Thanks for the Christmas card! I love this picture!! Merry Christmas!

justmylife said...

All I can say is WOW! Such beautiful children!

Emma in Canada said...

Like Alissa, I'm assuming my card is in the mail. Yeah.

A's Mom said...

Finally catching up with blogs after the Christmas hiatus. So glad you captured these adorable boys together like this.

P.S. Did you get your camera that you wanted???