Monday, November 24, 2008

Boob Stories

It seems Little Man is a boob man. This is not news to anyone who reads this blog regularly. Here are two boob stories from yesterday. This seems to be our daily average.

Boob story #1:

At the mall, while sharing an ice cream:

Little Man: "Oh man, do I ever need to pump, I'm leaking milk like crazy."

I have no idea where he would have heard this before...

And is it disturbing that the kid still believes he's producing milk for his baby brother? If I catch him with Tiny Man pressed against his chest, I guess that's when I'll need to put a stop to this.

Boob Story #2:

While playing pretend doctors with me:

Little Man: "You're very sick, Mama, I'm going to need to give you a shot. Don't cry.

- Oh, doctor Little Man, please don't give me a shot, I might cry.

- No, no crying. (grabbing my hand) Just hold on to your boobie."

I know that always makes his dad stop crying, but I didn't know this was something men thought from such an early age.

Love,

Catwoman.

13 comments:

the planet of janet said...

note to self: do NOT read boobie stories from catwoman at work. difficult to explain hysterical laughter ... and diet-coke-sprayed keyboard.

Kat said...

HAHAHA!!!
Boobs ARE soothing, aren't they? ;)

Texan Mama @ Who Put Me In Charge said...

Oh, man that is so funny. I can only imagine what he will say to his future wife.

Nina Diane said...

OMGosh.....that little man is something else isn't he?

Rachel said...

I already feel bad for those girls that are less voluptuous than others. LM will look the other way, lol!!

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

Whoo hoo. I can't wait for your kid to teach mine about boobies. Ahh. We'll be back Friday. Are you guys available this weekend?

Slick said...

We were born like that...

It ain't nary one of our faults.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Sounds like Little Man is gonna e the President of the Texas chapter :)

Karen - Mommy to four sweeties said...

He is too funny!
So cute.

random_mommy said...

How can you keep a straight face around him?!?! I would laugh at him all the time and surely give him a complex!

Rosie : ) said...

What a hoot!

I've had my young boys "feed" the baby dolls while I fed the newest baby too. I think at that age they just don't know that there is a whole gender issue difference. ;)

Marmarbug said...

LMFAO! Oh how I have missed these stories!

squishytushy said...

I actually just hunted down some (disturbing?) photos to leave you a reply to this one on my blog... only cuz I don't know how to include photos in my comment... (is that even possible? if not, they should work on it...)

alperen said...

thnks