Thursday, October 30, 2008

Match.com Profile

Name: Tiny Man Ourlastname

Aliases: Baby Brother, Ruler of the Universe

Hair: Some, but will probably lose it. Currently brown, but may be a future hot blonde.

Eyes: Very dark blue.

Best features: Butt, when it's not shooting poop at Mama's hand; ear hair; kissable lips.

Heroes: Little Man and the inventor of the pacifier.

Hobbies: Nursing, sleeping, throwing gang signs, snuggling with my Mama, watching my brother play sports.

Interested In: Women who like to eat a lot, someone to take naps with, someone who'll hold the pacifier in my mouth so it stops falling out.

Love,

Catwoman.

14 comments:

Jordan said...

How completely beautiful is he?? I can't over that strong little chin, and the lips... oy! Makes my ovaries hurt. That's good babymaking, Catwoman!

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

You watch out, because that's a profile many chicks will dig. And, the toddler is napping!! Woo hoo.

Maria said...

Personally, I love the eyes. I'd snuggle tiny man any day!

A Spot of T said...

Oh my word is he gorgeous!!

Kellie said...

He? Is perfect!

I? Want to hop a plane to TX and snugle him and smell that baby smell.

:)

the planet of janet said...

do you think he'll go for older women?

Burgh Baby said...

You can keep trying, but you simply won't make me want another one. Nope. No way.

He's adorable, though.

justmylife said...

He is so adorable! Love the profile, bet it will be a popular one!

Haphazardkat said...

He's so beautiful!!!
Yep.
Yer screwed ;)

Emma in Canada said...

Seriously? I said I may have to stop reading you. Stop writing these posts that have me yearning for a baby boy!

Ms. Porter said...

cute! he is so beautiful, look at that gorgeous mouth, those cheeks and eyes....smoochies.

Rachel said...

I'd take a nap with his smooshy self! He's so precious!

Eternal Sunshine said...

What a sweetie!! I definitely see a respblance between him and Little Man...

My step-daughter is entirely too old for him, but I sure hope his "profile" brings him luck!!

isimsiz said...

thnks