Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm So Screwed...

Here are some excerpts from Tiny Man's full horoscope. I know some people don't believe in this stuff, and I'm not one to read my daily horoscope in the paper, but Little Man's full horoscope, that takes all planets into place is actually very accurate. And so it's nice to get a peek into Tiny Man's potential personality. Either way, the point is, I'm screwed.

Exhibit A: "You are also very magnetic, especially to members of the opposite sex."

Exhibit B: "You have penetrating insight into people and a keen eye and ear for the hidden, unspoken, behind-the-scenes elements in life."

Exhibit C: "There is also a sexual quality in your manner which can be quite alluring, in a subtle way."

Exhibit D: "You express a spirit of cooperation and compromise and often achieve through charm and discretion what would have been impossible to achieve by a direct, forceful approach."

Considering that only 8 days after his birth, he's already got me wrapped around his little finger, because, and don't any of you dare say that it's gas, Tiny Man actually smiles at me. He looks me right in the eye and smiles when I make noises at him. And I end up throwing things at him that I think he might want, like chocolate, Ferraris and strippers.

I thought Little Man had me figured out, but I suspect that he's been giving his little brother lessons when they're in the backseat of my Liberty and I'm in the front rocking out to Pink's new song, completely oblivious to thir plotting.

And now, the horoscope tells me that in 14 years, I'll be fighting girls off with a stick all freaking day. Which will seriously cut into my scrapbooking and drinking time, damn it.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, since he also has this face, besides the animal magnetism.



Love,

Catwoman.

19 comments:

Julie said...

Of course he's smiling at you - you're his MAMA!

Rachel said...

My ovaries just exploded.

Susan said...

I could eat that with a spoon. Gorgeous!!!

K said...

One word......C.U.T.E

c xx

Eternal Sunshine said...

You do have some handsome boys. You're right, you are screwed! LOL

Burgh Baby said...

14 years? That's some wishful thinking! That kid will have a girlfriend by the time he's in Kindergarten. You just watch.

Um. Yeah. My word verification? "seanut" What are you trying to tell me?

the planet of janet said...

you're toast.

on the other hand, perhaps he will go for older women. i'm thinking maybe roo-girl would wait for him.

that way, you don't have to worry about stray girls of uncertain breeding and i don't have to worry about roo dating anyone for a looooooooooong time. *smirk*

(oh, and my word verification? emburp. lol)

http://anglophilefootballfanatic.com said...

Is he Libra or Scorpio? Cause that makes a diff. And, he had you wrapped around his finger the 2nd he latched onto that big bewb of yours.

pam said...

He really is one beautiful baby boy.

random_mommy said...

Could he be any more perfect??? He's amazing already!

my ver word is uniphy

jasie said...

14 years? my boy is 3 1/2 and the girls kiss and hug him when he leaves school for the day.

i give you 2 1/2 years to prepare.

Emma in Canada said...

I swear to god, my boobs just filled with milk. Oh how I want a boy!

I agree with Burgh Baby, that boy will be bringing home the girls in kindergarten.

Karen - Mommy to four sweeties said...

That is so sweet.
You always crack me.

Kat said...

My Ben has a similar description for his personality. Help us!

What a precious little boy! That pic is beautiful! What is better than a sleeping baby?

Karin's Korner said...

He is adorable!!!

Bren said...

Aw, he is perfection! Something about sleeping babies...

justmylife said...

From the looks of it, he is already attracting his fair share of ladies! I know he is making me want another crumb snatcher!

A's Mom said...

He is too cute! I didn't know you scrapbooked.

isimsiz said...

thnks