Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Cutest Three-Year Old Lesbian There Ever Was

I showed up to pick up Little Man at school yesterday and found him in the library reading a book. Nothing unusual there. Little Man loves library time. What was unusual is that instead of finding my son in his school uniform, which consists of navy blue shorts and a white polo, I found him in his emergency powder blue cotton shorts (no idea where they came from, but there's a reason why they've been relegated to school emergency shorts) with an inside-out fushia shirt.

I give you Evidence A:



I'm thinking lipstick lesbian though, because otherwise, she'd never be caught wearing pink.

I did appreciate the school at least trying to keep his manhood a little intact by turning it inside out, since when I went to wash the shirt so that I could return it clean today, I nearly peed myself when I read the caption (in glitter!!!):



It's no wonder he gives such fantastic fashion advice.

And to anyone who thinks I'm cruel for taking his picture in this garb (cough, cough, Sweetie Pie), I would like to point out that he is smiling.

Today, Little Man went to school with emergency shorts, shirt, underwear and socks. The good news is, he promised to not get distracted by puzzles and forget to go pee, since he's now convinced he'll be forced to wear the pink shirt any time he has an accident. For those of you wondering how to get your boys potty trained, may I recommend the humiliation route as enforcement?

Love,

Catwoman.

21 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Never thought I'd say this about your adorable and handsome son, but man is he pretty!!

Hallie :)

Burgh Baby said...

I think he looks pretty! Besides, real men wear pink. And flowers. Just not those shorts.

CassJustCurious said...

I was reading this while on a conference call and laughed out loud and wasn't on MUTE. Whooops

Jodie said...

I just snorted...

LOL...that is too funny. And yeah, at least they turned it inside out. Last time I forgot to pack extra clothes, I picked up Lan and he was wearing "capris" which were actually 12 month jeans that weren't long enough.

JM said...

This post made me laugh so hard! A couple of months ago I picked up my three year old boy in light pink shorts, dark purple socks and white shoes with purple trim. While I didn't take a picture, this post sure did remind me of it.

Texan Mama @ Who Put Me In Charge said...

As I think about this, I am questioning which would be worse...

Having my boy child wear a pink shirt with flowers...

Or wearing someone else's unerwear...

Yes, our (old) school DID have the emergency-emergency underpants for kids who needed their emergency clothes, but didn't have any (maybe they were used up the day before?) but needed SOMETHING to wear.

I think I could deal with a pink shirt. Underpants cooties are something else entirely!

Ms. Porter said...

THANK YOU for the laugh! So funny. I did do a double take when I saw the pic!

Kathryn said...

Aww, but he looks so good in pink! :)

the planet of janet said...

he makes a heck of a pretty girl, hon!! :-)

I'm a Mom!..? said...

I agree, he is pretty.. :o)

Julie said...

It's a lovely color on him. And pink is in for men. Maybe not pink with glittery flowers but pink alone.

Kim said...

Puffy sleeves and all... very funny! I might be using this tactic on my 2 1/2 year old soon! LOL

Eternal Sunshine said...

He looks beautiful!!

I love embarrassing pictures of kids.

For some reason, the reminds me of the picture my sis took of her boy wearing high heels and a diaper...

Save this one to scare off the girlfriends.

Rosie : ) said...

Oooh, this is too cute. Definite blackmail material for when he is dating. ;)

K said...

Oh you're little man is SOOOO cute in that getup!! Remind him of this someday im sure you will!!.....

C xx

anglophilefootballfanatic.com said...

Holy crap. He's pretty! And, now he really can have that little crush on Knute and be taken more seriously. FUNNY. I can only IMAGINE SP's reaction to that.

Rachel said...

Please remember to take of picture of his girlfriend's face in 15 years or so when she sees THAT picture for the first time. Make sure Sweetie Pie has a camera too, wouldn't want to not capture Little Man's face. Oh and his brother's hysterical laughter.

Poltzie said...

This will make a wonderful wedding picture!

Bren said...

Oh, I would have taken his picture too! He looks very cute in pink.

Sandi said...

I'm pretty sure the shorts would work great for my girls. Not the shirt, but totally the shorts.

Trannyhead said...

Humiliation is a GREAT motivational tool when the alternative to your clothes is THAT monstrosity.

Hawt!