Friday, July 18, 2008

The Only Reason to Be Friends With Republican Ultra-Catholics

Last night, Little Man and I headed to AFF & Knute's house (and I guess Puppy's too, by default, although, we all know who is least likely to run that house, really). Telling Little Man that he gets to see Knute is always a major test of his potty training, because he practically piddles himself from the excitement of getting to play with his buddy.

Little Man truly believes that Knute walks on water. I mean seriously, my kid, who's not the most sociable child in the world laughs so hard at Knute's antics, that he usually ends up with a major case of the hiccups.

Last night, AFF was asking Little Man about his school girlfriend. This is a re-enactment of a conversation between my favorite Republican Ultra-Catholic Ultra-Conservative Mama friend and my liberally raised son:

- So Little Man, I hear you have a girlfriend."

Little Man nods his head, too busy watching Knute to give a proper response.

AFF, not being the type to give up: - So what's your girlfriend's name?

Little Man: - His name is Knute."

I'm pretty sure that's the last time I get invited for steak at AFF's house.

Especially when I finish this post by adding that on the way home, Little Man added "I'm totally going to make that Knute kid my bitch."

Love,

Catwoman.

20 comments:

the planet of janet said...

bwahahahahahahaha

*breathe*

bwahahahahahahahahahahaaa

*breathe gasp snort*

bwahahahahahaha....

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

Yup, it's still funny. Yes, it is. Ha!

Emma in Canada said...

hahahahaha. And what did AFF say?

Morgan said...

I wonder too- what did AFF say?

....teeheehee...

A's Mom said...

Too funny.

Kellie said...

Seriously? You HAVE to post a warning when something will most likely cause a reader to snort water out of her nose.

So, what DID AFF say?!

monster's momma said...

dyin' here! hahahaha.

Colleen said...

I laughed so hard I snorted!!!

bwahahaha!

Joy T. said...

LOL oh I just love hearing what little kids say. They have no clue as to how funny they really are!

anlglophilefootballfanatic.com said...

What am I going to do with you? And, your son is only half liberal. He's also half 2nd amendment defending Republican.

Loukia said...

Hello! I have lots of catching up to do on your blog - I hope your pregnancy is going great and wow your little man is growing up fast! :)

~Denise~ said...

I about pee'd my panties with that one!

Karen said...

Bwaaaaaa!!!!

Always Home and Uncool said...

Texas needs more Canadians like you to make it cool. Nice blog! A former Plano resident ...

Susan said...

Hysterical! I agree - Texas, and the rest of this country, need more Canadians like you.

Marmarbug said...

I am dying over here. DYING!!!!

Rachel said...

LMAO!!! That was hilarious!! I wish I could have seen the look on AFF's face!

Julie said...

too funny!

justmylife said...

LMAO!! I so wish I could have seen that!

VDog said...

bwahahahahaha!!

That is too funny. And yes, if she wasn't AFF, well I prolly wouldn't be friends with her. Because I'm like the California version of you.

We loves us some AFF though, that cutie.