Monday, April 28, 2008

Nothing Else Can Be This Funny Today

Little Man is watching Dora the Explorer this morning. As I'm getting him dressed Dora says "We need to go to the nutfarm!"

Seriously? If you give me material like that Dora, you make my life too easy. I will begin to knit you a straight jacket with a humongous neck so that your freakishly large head may fit through it.

And for the record, Dora, I know all of those badly drawn characters told you this morning that you're going to be a great big sister, but for the record I have already called CPS to have those babies removed from your home. Because anyone who wears pink and orange and tells their boot-wearing monkey that he'll be the babies' big brother and who has an obvious staring problem should not be left alone with infants.

Love,

Catwoman.

10 comments:

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

I am SO glad our Season Pass to Dora was "accidentally" (it only took me half an hour to figure out how to do it) cancelled and we haven't seen Dora around these parts in about a month. OK, OK, OK, so her ginormous head is still plastered to everything we own, but at least she hasn't appeared in animated form.

Or maybe she was committed to that nutfarm and you're seeing old episodes. That could be.

Rachel said...

LMAO!!

Dora is pretty damn creepy.

Marmarbug said...

Dora sucks.
Hi! I found you at AFF's site.
Your spider story made me shiver all over.

A's Mom said...

Ok, your choice of words just crack me up! I still can't stand when Quincy of Little Einsteins says "I ... CANNOT... BELIEVE... IT!" But I have to agree with you, Dora sucks too! :)

Julie said...

While Emily LOVES Dora, Abby & I like to pick each show apart and make fun of Dora's dancing abilities.

Julie said...

P.S. My word verification started with OCD - what's up with that Blogger? Trying to tell me something?

squishytushy said...

I so love your relationship with Dora.

In my household, we hold daily birthday parties for her. Complete with an imaginery cake and a real, lit candle. She should be, like, 117 by now.

I'm a Mom!..? said...

What is the fascination with this big headed freak? My child walks around now, swiping everything and snickering about it....

Stephanie said...

I'm not sure why, but Dora annoys me. Maybe you are right, it is her freakishly large head. Or maybe I'm just tired of seeing her on everything from toys to cereal! Come on now...

floridagirlinsydney said...

You are freaking hilarious, and I am hoping my 3 & 4 year old boys will be getting past the Dora phase soon, though she doesn't bother me even close to as much as those scary freaks the Doodlebops---I just don't get the appeal there.
I lived in Dallas for 4 years, and recently moved to Sydney, Australia-- but one of my closest friends in Dallas was from Toronto, I just sent her a link to your blog-- cuz she's always feeling homesick. I am adding your blog to my blog roster.