Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It Was Worth a Shot

Last night, I'm frantically trying to get dinner ready, while Little Man is rummaging through the pantry. He finds Sweetie Pie's box of mini powdered donuts and declares: "I want to have donuts for dinner.

CW: - Uhm... No. I'm making dinner right now, so you just have to wait. The answer is no.

LM: - How about you say yes?"

Which I'm totally using next time I get into an argument with someone. Because really, for a split second there, I actually thought of letting my son have powdered donuts for dinner, just for telling me that maybe I just had a bad attitude.

Love,

Catwoman.

12 comments:

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

I think I'm going to use that line today when I go try to get a huge purchase order approved by a different department. Why should it come out of my budget when they can just say yes?

Julie said...

Sounds like someone is learning the skill of manipulation!

Daphne said...

he's a smart cookie =)

Krystyn said...

They get too smart too fast!

Kathryn said...

Hahaha!!! Do you mind if I use that one too? That is hilarious!

Kellie said...

He's too smart :)

And I? Am totally stealing his line the next time I'm arguing for something :)

Nina Diane said...

I'm using that line too!

squishytushy said...

Lovin' Little Man here in TO!!

(And I'm sooo stealin' his line!)

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Negotiation skills already.....

Stephanie said...

Oh that's a good one! I may have to use that as well...nice job Little Man!

Marmarbug said...

Gotta love the mouths of babes. I am totally using that line.

Rachel said...

Watch out, that boy is clearly plotting a takeover.