Thursday, April 10, 2008

Don't Cry For Me Bloggyland

So I haven't been very good about posting this week. And I haven't been good about visiting.

It doesn't mean I don't love you and that I don't miss you. It's just that there's someone else. It's called work and it's kicking my ass, especially when we've had crazy storms all week at night that have kept me up. And the fact that I'm growing another human being, which is kind of tiring. So between all of these things, life has been kind of hectic.

But tomorrow? Tomorrow, everything will change.

No, it doesn't mean that I'll go back to daily posting (minus weekends). It means I won't be posting at all for the next eight days.

Because people, tomorrow morning, unless American Airlines decides to ground our flight (which if that should happen, there will be tears and blood shed, neither of which will be mine, and there will probably be handcuffs used, but not in the kinky way), we are off to Hawaii! For freaking 8 days!

Woot!

My life is pretty freaking awesome.

There is the chance that I decide to live on a deserted island and live off of seaweed and coconuts and bathe in waterfalls and give birth next to a palm tree.

But I'm thinking the odds are that I will come back a little more relaxed, a little more tanned and a little fatter from many virgin pina coladas.

I wish you all a great week, and we'll see you on the other side.

Love,

Catwoman.

27 comments:

CPA Mom said...

oh you lucky duck! I went to Hawaii with my late husband back in '97 and its the place I most want to go back. Watch out for that "hawaiian sleeping sickness!"

Good luck with American Airlines - crossing my fingers your flight isn't cancelled!

Lynsey said...

Lucky bumb :)

Kellie said...

Lucky bitch.

I mean...lucky girl!!

Have a great time, don't miss us too much (snort) :)

AndreAnna said...

Granted, I haven't been many places at all, but Hawaii has been by far my most favorite place on this earth.

Have a great trip and I'd warn you not to get pregnant since that's what happened to me, but you already are! ;)

nottryingforaboy said...

Have a great time!

If you have trouble getting out, my sister's flight on American was canceled yesterday, but United honored it. Something to check into.

anglophilefootballfanatic said...

Desert island? You do realize you lived in Fiji, right? Like as in the place so pure they ship their water to us & sell it for five bucks?

Lucky bitch. Did the tornado alarms wake you at 4, too?

Sandy said...

Have a tremendous time!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Having a freaking fantastic time!!

Aloha!!!

Hallie :)

Nina Diane said...

WOW....just wow!!!
have lots of fun

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

How dare you allow work to interfere with blogging. That is just plain unacceptable.

You suck.

And I'll miss you. :-(

Julie said...

UGH, I hate you, I mean have a great trip! : )

random_mommy said...

You taking LM with you? I'm so jealous! Have lots of fun and be safe!!

That Chick Over There said...

JEALOUS I AM.

Daphne said...

Have a great time and a great trip!!!!! Come back relaxed!

"J" said...

Have FUN and be SAFE!!! Wow-Wee...I wished I was you!!! =)

"J" said...

PS - Take LOTS AND LOTS of pics!!!! =)

Joy T. said...

Nice!!! Bring me back a coconut please. What? It's not rude to ask for things. Ok whatever. Bring me back a lovely hawaiian man. What???

Slick said...

You just had to rub it in didn't you?!

Kathryn said...

I am so jealous I can barely stand myself!
Have a wonderful time!

M said...

Oh you'd better enjoy yourself something fierce lady. Somehow I don't think that will be hard.

beautyishere said...

you are so lucky. i am beyond jealous. have fun! :)

squishytushy said...

Hawaii, huh?

You really do know how to suck all the fun out of Mobile, Alabama.

Stefanie said...

I hope you have a nonalcoholic blast! Or had one...if you don't read your comments until you get back. And happy 11 weeks!

David said...

Have a great time!!!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

So jealous!! Have a great time.

Shalini said...

Hello, I just discovered your blog! Love it, and hope to soon move back to my homeland of Texas! Lived there most of my life.. and miss it like oxygen!

You are so lucky! Hawaii! We'll be going at mid-September... this will be my first visit! I can't wait to hear how your trip goes!

Take lots of pictures!

Rachel said...

I cannot even begin to tell you how jealous I am right now!

Lucky ass!