Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Whoring Myself Out a Little More for Bling

Apparently?

Blue Momma also nominated me for two other awards. Because she's mistakenly thought that because I talk obsessively about how hot Tom Brady is, that I must be Gisele Bundchen in real life. Which for the record, I am not. But if someone wants to call me hot and isn't homeless or peddling cheap crap from a booth at the mall, then I will happily accept the compliment.

My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!

My site was nominated for Hottest Mommy Blogger!

So y'all feel sorry for me and vote for me, you hear?

Love,

Catwoman.

5 comments:

Morgan Leigh said...

.....hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to vote I go! :)

Blue Momma said...

Awards or not, you are already a winner!

I do get to go backstage at the awards ceremony, right????

Melissa said...

Yes Maam! ;)

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

You vote for me & I'll vote for you, okay?!

Beccy said...

How much are you paying?

Congratulations on all your nominations.