Monday, February 04, 2008

I Can Honestly Say That I'm Happy Just Being Nominated

My site was nominated for Best Humor Blog!

Can you believe this? Blue Momma nominated me for the Golden Globe awards-equivalent in bloggy land. Or maybe it'd be the People's Choice awards. Either way. Make me look half decent and vote for me, will you? Even if you've been lurking. You'll have to register, but right now my only vote is Blue Momma, which makes me look like only one person likes me. If I could just get to five, then I'd be all mushy inside, like the inside of one of those chocolate covered marshmallow hearts.

Love,

Catwoman.

9 comments:

Morgan Leigh said...

I voted! :)

M said...

oh dear cod i'm so going to vote for you!

though really...not voted for hottest blogger or whatnot? oh, wait, that's right, you don't show off your ridiculous hotness as much as you should. or else you'd totally have that one in the bag. you hag.

off to vote. (AND WOOT! I AM FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON YOUR BLOG! OMG GIVE ME AN AWARD!!!)

AndreAnna said...

Oh yay!! You deserve it!

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

Done!

Oh, and I would have nominated you forever ago, but I assumed AFF had already done it. That's what I get for assuming, I guess!

Sandy said...

Oh, congrats! Wish I'd known sooner...sorry...already voted for someone else.

But I really really really woulda voted for you!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Don't set your goal so low!! You can totally get to 6!!

Hallie :)

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!!!! I guess that minor in humor came in handy!!

Blue Momma said...

See? Everyone agrees with me! You rock!

lisa marie said...

Hey, I'll vote for you if you vote for me. Who am I kidding, I'll vote for you anyway. :)