Monday, December 17, 2007

Ornament Time!



Look what I got! I got me an ornament! A Be-yoooo-tiful ornament (said the Anna Nicole Smith way). It's all sparkly and pretty and I heart it so much. I had to take the picture without the flash, because when I used the flash it sparkled so much, it looked like I'd taken the picture of the sun. To say I love it is quite the under-statement! And who sent me this fantastic ornament? Why my secret swap partner J, that's who.

And to all of you who posted about how great my Christmas tree looked in the picture of Little Man in his pimp suit, uhm, well, that wasn't my tree, that was the tree of a fancy schmancy steak house. As a refresher, this is my tree, with the new ornament in it, although you can't really see it, since it's tucked amongst 30,000 other ornaments.



And thanks to Abbily Ever After for setting it up!

Love,

Catwoman

14 comments:

Haphazardkat said...

Oh! ha ha ha ha! Man, I'd have lied and let others think that was my tree!
But then, I'm all bad like that.
*grin*

Your "other" tree looks lovely, too! It needs Litte Man in front of it in his Pimp suit, though.

Sandy said...

Beautiful ornament. I just love this time of year!

lisa's chaos said...

Oh I love your ornament too. :) beautiful! But I'll keep my lovely Texas one thank you. :)

Blue Momma said...

Very pretty ornament! I wish I'd done that swap!

And pretty tree, too! Quit knocking it!

I! Love! Exclamation! Points!

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

I'm still mad at you for not telling me about an ornament swap. You know how I love me some tree bling. You got a perty one. Very festive. And, far too classy for you....just kidding m'love.

alissa said...

Beautiful ornament, beautiful tree, and WOW! Beautiful new site!!

mumof4 said...

Lovin' the new layout (she said jealously) and the ornament ain't bad either!!

"J" said...

I love your ornament...I don't know who got it for you but they did a GREAT job...lol =) I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad you are happy with it!!! HE HE HE!!!

I still haven't received my ornament from Julie's swap =( Maybe it's coming from the other side of the world =)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Julie said...

Coolio on the ornament! Looks pretty on your tree. How do you manage to put presents under your tree and not have the dogs eat them?

BTW, your link to Jeannie's site isn't visible. Maybe the text is white?

Rachel said...

Love the ornament.

So...which one of those presents is mine?

ChrisB said...

That's a lovely ornament to adorn a pretty tree and so many presents already under the tree!

lisa's chaos said...

I had to come back and peek at your new layout/header. Like your new look! :)

Steffi said...

That´s a really beautiful ornament!

Edie said...

That ornament is SOOO pretty!!