Monday, December 10, 2007

Learning So Much About Him...

Saturday, I took Little Man to the eye doctor's for his annual eye exam. Since he was a new patient to this practice, I had to fill out the whole long questionnaire, including a whole slew of questions that really don't apply to a two-year old. And since there was nothing else to do, I asked Little Man the questions out loud. This is the conversation that ensued:

Me: "are you currently taking any medication?"

Little Man nods.

"Really? What medicines are you taking?

- Cookies?"

I nod and check the yes box and write "cookies" in the blank section.

"Do you drink alcohol?"

Little Man nods.

"You do? I had no idea. Next question. Do you smoke?"

Little Man nods.

"Huh, I should probably pay more attention to what you do. Do you drive at night?"

Little Man nods.

"Really? But night time is past your bed time."

Little Man grins.

I tell you, you think you know someone, and then you ask them the questions on a medical questionnaire.

Love,

Catwoman.

16 comments:

Morgan Leigh said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha.....that is so, so, so funny! :) :)

Kellie said...

Little Man is leading a double life :)

Sandy said...

A new TV series in the making - the secret life of little man!

Very funny!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Hi there...

Beatings means....sigh..beatings. They apparently can do whatever they want to him as long as they don't cause permanent damage. (ugh)

It makes me nauseous just to type it - can you imagine sending your baby off to that? It's killing me but I'm trying not to harp on it (well, to CJ anyway)

I think I'd like to go back in time and enjoy rousing conversations with CJ and Connor like you are having with Little Man.

You better lock the liqour cabinet and search his room for his fake ID. That must be ONE HELL OF AN ID!!

Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

Elle said...

Wow so young to have so many vices LOL.

Julie said...

This would have been a perfect time to ask him about drug use or possibly any crayons he may have shoved up his nose!

Bren said...

Too cute! Cookies are much better than medication!

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

I think I need to get my doctor to prescribe me some cookie therapy. The kid may be on to something!

Blue Momma said...

Little Man is already living life on the wild side. Taking after Mom so early on. What will the inlaws think?

That Chick Over There said...

They try to make him go to Rehab and he says, "NO! NO! NO!"

lisa's chaos said...

What a wonderful sense of humor Little Man has!

Chris said...

That is sooo precious! I love it!

Let's hope it's not a prediction of teen years! ;-)

myminivanisfasterthanyours said...

I'm so glad I checked back in to remember why I love you so much. Oh, and my son's eye doc, the one who has operated on him twice? Yeah, my ex-boyfriend. Good times!

Emma in Canada said...

Little Man is right...cookies are totally medication.

Rachel said...

He he he, that's funny!

Lauri said...

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO!!! I think we need to keep him away from my Claire...oh, the trouble they would get into together!