Thursday, December 13, 2007

Getting Back In The Game

So I know I said that I was taking another month off from trying. What with the potential baby's due date being close to Little Man's birthday. But the greatness of Babycenter's ovulation calculator told me that my baby would be due September 10th, if I chose to put out all next week. That means that I would have a C-section around August 27th. That's six days earlier than Little Man's birthday, nine days earlier than Sweetie Pie's, 12 days earlier than my father-in-law's birthday and 15 days earlier than mine.

I figure, screw it. That's far enough apart for me.

The idea of letting another precious egg go to waste, when I don't know how many I have left at this point is making me itch. So I'm going for it. Wish me luck.

I also have an update for my passport situation, in case anyone actually cares.

I called the very sweet, wonderfully warm and amazingly good looking people at Passport Canada and they told me yesterday that my passport application has now been approved, and all that is needed for it is to be printed and shipped to me. I need to call on Monday to get my DHL tracking number, but I will get it in time for our trip, with a day or ts. To say that I jumped through the phone and French kissed the guy who told me this is an understatement. I would have given him my boobies and a kidney as a thank you.

So now, I just need to hope that Passport Canada doesn't google their name with the word "suck" and if they do, that they don't find yesterday's entry and with the details figure out my identity and somehow "lose" my file. Because that, would really, really suck. I take back everything I said about you, Passport Canada. I think you rock. And you smell really, really nice too. Like the breath of a baby butterfly.

Love,

Catwoman.

21 comments:

AndreAnna said...

Glad you'll be trying again! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

And if my boobies weren't so sore, I'd give them to your passport guy too! So happy you can relax over this now!

Sandy said...

"the breath of a baby butterfly"

Wow

Kellie said...

Happy putting out!! I'll be crossing my fingers!

SO happy to hear the passport situation is corrected. Although, I was secretly hoping you'd fly into Albany and I'd drive you to Burlington :)

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Back in the saddle again...

I'll see you tonight for alcohol, merry times, and cheesecake. And, now you have reason to celebrate.

CPA Mom said...

SQUEEELLLL!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Blue Momma said...

Good luck! Maybe this will be the month.

My cramps are telling me it isn't for me. Damn old ovaries. Anyone want to loan me 15K for IVF???

Morgan Leigh said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you next week!! I'm glad you got your passport stuff taken care of. :)

Daphne said...

great news about your passport!!! you know when sometimes things just come together at the last minute, it's awesome =)

p.s. sending some baby dust over your way, good luck & Have Fun ! lol

"J" said...

I wanted to say something soooooooooooo bad...I'm sooooooooooooooo bad at keeping secrets...lol =) Yep, that's why I've been checking your blog out...I had to figure out a little something about you to buy my ornament!!! Some people decorate by theme or by color...yours is a pretty traditional tree...so I was very please with what I bought you!!! =) I'm sooooooooooooooo GLAD you like it!!!

It's nice chit chatting with you...I'll be back to keep checking out your blog and you do the same to mine!!!

GO COWBOYS...if you even care...I SURE DO!!! =)

Jesse said...

Good Luck and I'll have my fingers crossed. And I'm glad that you're passport is on the way.

Bren said...

Good luck to you! This might be the month for you!

Mommi Tutu said...

Best wishes for a BFP in a couple weeks - I'm dizzy with excitement for you!

Nina Diane said...

Watch out Canada........here comes Catwoman!

beebop @ http://fantasticvoyage.wordpress.com/ said...

does this mean catwoman & mr catwoman will be doing the nasty in her PARENTS HOUSE!? OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH BABY! Just like high school!

Rachel said...

I am so glad that you are gonna start trying again and I wish you lots and lots of luck!!

Sorry that you have to put out for it though.

And, isn't a baby butterfly a caterpillar?

That Chick Over There said...

I won't tell Canada. Don't worry.

random_mommy said...

GOOD LUCK! Get busy.

Julie said...

Let's hope they don't Google it until after you have received the passport.

Good luck with the putting out and all!

Mamma Schmoo said...

New to your blog.....have really enjoyed what I have been able to read!

Glad things worked out with Passport Canada.....they do kinda suck....alot.

Enjoy your trip home...hope the weather cooperates over there...it has been lovely here in Alberta.

Becca said...

Happy baby making to ya!! Should we get your parents some ear plugs for Christmas??

alissa said...

Have fun now, y'all!

(Is that how you southener's talk?)