Thursday, October 04, 2007

Because This One Won't Bore You To Tears

That kind of sounded like a promise, eh? Well, no money back guarantee here, so don't take it too seriously.

I've been passing on a lot of memes lately, to the point that I don't even get tagged anymore. It's not that I don't appreciate reading the memes, it's just when I start doing them, I'm bored to tears reading what I wrote and I like for this blog to at least not cause keyboards everywhere to die by drowning in drool. I guess it's because once I read the fantastic answers on one of my Bloggy friends sites, I just know I can't top it and then I end up sucking.

But this one, I don't have to worry about not doing as well as my friends. Because this is a fun one!

1. Your rock star name: (first pet, current car) Titi Liberty. Are you ready to rock Cleveland???

2. Your gangster name: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Haagen Dasz Oreo. Somehow, I don't think someone would be able to sit through their cement shoe fitting when I introduce myself. They'd be too busy laughing at my name.

3. Your fly guy/girl name: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) - Abax. I am pretty fly for a white girl.

4. Your detective name: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Koala. Which makes me sound like I'm a koala with a weird skin infection.

5. Your soap opera name: (middle name, birth city) Anny Lyon. Actually, I may have to change my name to that just for the fun of it.


6. Your Star Wars name (first three letter last name, first 2 letter of first name)
Baxan. Which also kind of sounds like an insult, like, you baxan, you ate my last freaking cookie.

7. Superhero Name: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add "the") The Yellow Mojito. I'm always minty fresh and don't blen in anywhere. But I'll kill you with my sweetness.

8. Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers) Pierre Jack. Which sounds a lot like the French driver's name in Talladega Nights. I'm contacting Perrier and Evian right now to see if they want to sponsor me.

9. Stripper Name: (favorite perfume, favorite candy) In Love Again Nips. Never mind, this is what I'm changing my name to.

10. Witness Protection Name: (mother's and father's middle name) Janine Serge. Makes me sound like I work at the school library. Which, what better place is there to hide if mobsters with ice cream names are looking for me.

So I'm supposed to tag people here. But since I've been such a bad tagee, I won't tag anyone. If you want to give this a whirl, give it a shot!

Love,

Catwoman.

8 comments:

Beccy said...

Titi Liberty, only you could come up with that!

I've seen this around and may give it a go.

Emma in Canada said...

I was tagged for this and do mean to do it. I quite liked the baxan one. That's a good word. Like a mix of bollix (should you choose to spell it that way) and bastard. I may just start calling William that when I'm mad.

Morgan Leigh said...

i love the ice cream one! and the titi liberty.

hahaha.

jesse said...

I love it I may do that one tomorrow.

Julie said...

Ohh, how fun - I so am doing this tomorrow.

That Chick Over There said...

I never get tagged for any meme's.

I'm? Cool with that.

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

I don't think it sounds like the school librarian. It's like a seamstress who sews the stars on the American flag. Just flat out boring.

Rachel said...

Titi Liberty was the best one for me!

Sorry I've been MIA. Been so busy and trying to catch up.