Saturday, September 22, 2007

When One Word Just Doesn't Suffice

At Little Man's daycare on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, they have a tray of snacks for the kids to take home. Yesterday, it was a little bag of Scooby Doo graham cracker bone-shaped cookies. I say to him "would you like me to open it for you?" And he responds "Yeah, omna it." Because that's how he pronounces open it.

Halfway home, Little Man beckons me. And when I turn around, he says "Mama, no more cookies. No more omna it."

I say to him "do you want me to close the bag?"

And in his best imitation of the that's what I said eye roll, he says "Yeah Mama, no more omna. NO OMNA IT!!!"

I stand corrected.

Love,

Catwoman.

P.S.: I'm going to win this pink dysonat 5 minutes for mom. So please don't enter or if you do, you have to give me the dyson if you win, ok?

9 comments:

Blue Momma said...

I worked at Punkin's MDO the other day and when putting out lunches came across some of those Scooby treats.

I thought they were dog biscuits. Really. I'm that smart.

Tell little man I love him, OK?

That Chick Over There said...

Gah! Pay attention! Sheesh.

Morgan Leigh said...

:-) lol. he learned from the best.

Emma in Canada said...

First...what's with the weekend posting? Not that I mind of course. Is hubby away?

And of course you should that you don't close something, you not open it anymore. Apparently it was a long time ago that you were a toddler.

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Come on mother! Get with the freaking program. You don't open it anymore. Got it.

PS Tried to come see you at gym, but they said they were full. So, we went to the outlet mall. Oops@

Slick said...

You just don't know what males want, do you?? ;)

Rachel said...

Duh! How do you not know that!

monster's momma said...

I entered...and if I win it'll be your xmas present from me cuz I'm cheap & we already have a dyson! :)

bmxmom said...

Too cute :)