Sunday, September 09, 2007

One More Test to Go

I took another pregnancy test this morning at 3:30 in the morning, after Little Man woke up screaming again and I figured since I had to pee really bad, this was as good of a time as any to find out if another being would expect me to be up at this time too.

Two days before Aunt Flo's supposed arrival and still no positive news.

I have one more expensive early detection test to use tomorrow, and then my three-pack will have run out and I'll turn to my friend S's ebay cheap tests that she sold me, just in case Aunt Flo decides to run late again like last month.

Reminds me, I need to buy that bitch a new watch.

Love,

Catwoman.

9 comments:

random_mommy said...

Ummm. It's the weekend. And you're on here. Weird.

Me thinks you'll get a good birthday suprise on your next test. Me hopes so.

Emma in Canada said...

I just got mine today. And even though we shouldn't be wanting another one, I'm rather down about it.

Though her arrival can certainly explain why I could have justifiably murdered numerous people this weekend.

And random mommy? Have that freakin baby already.

Kellie said...

Crap. Again.

ohio blue eyes said...

fucking bitch she is...

(aunt flo, that, not you dear catwoman).

xoxoxo

AndreAnna said...

Damn her. I would kick her in her shin and run if I ever saw her.

Blue Momma said...

That bitch. She can't seem to leave me alone either.

And cheap pregnancy tests? They have them at the Dollar Tree for - you guessed it - $1. You have to pee in a cup, but again - $1.

alissa said...

Damn.

But at least you're still funny.

Jesse said...

I'm crossing my fingers hoping Aunt Flo decided to skip town.

Julie said...

Crappers!

And not to change the subject but I thought you might have posted about Brit Brit's performance last night - since I know you are an MTV watching gal like me. Thoughts?