Monday, July 30, 2007

The Man Obviously Has a Death Wish

"So I've been thinking that you must be really good at this dieting thing.

- What? Why do you think that?

- Well, the whole purpose of dieting is to burn as many calories as possible and to spend more than you take in, right?

- Right.

- And when you look at the fact that every month, you strive to spend every penny of our income as quickly as possible and regularly put us in overdraft, I would think that those skills would come in very handy when it comes to dieting."

The crazy part? He said this to me on Saturday.

Today's Monday. And he's still alive. And his testicles are still attached to his body.

I think it's fair to say that I'm not currenly PMS'ing.

Love,

Catwoman.

10 comments:

my minivan is faster than yours said...

I'm just cracking-up that you added that "If this blog were a college student" quote from that hilarious review onto your front page. There goes that minor in Humor you've got!

Julie said...

He likes to live dangerously doesn't he?

Kellie said...

He's not slow, is he? I didn't think so, but clearly? Making a comment like that? He's not AS bright as I thought :)

Just for not killing him or de-balling him? You should reward yourself with a trip to Target.

Elle said...

Lucky him!

Slick said...

That man needs a damn blog. I'd be an instant fan :)

NeUrOtIc CuRb ChEcKiNg SuV dRiVeR said...

You know? He seems so normal. How does he keep putting himself into combat situations? Does the man still think you're living 2000 miles away, where such comments won't incur wrath. Tell him he can sleep in Little Man's new toddler bed for a while. That'll learn him a things or two!

random_mommy said...

where did you learn such self-control?

spit in his drink later.

Beccy said...

I think that was pretty clever of him...but then he's not my hubby!!!

Jesse said...

I think Slick has a point maybe he should blog-btw does he ever read yours?

Rachel said...

Hmmm, how do we KNOW he's alive. Because, you know, mine wouldn't be.