Tuesday, June 12, 2007

California... Here I (Don't) Come

So yesterday, I had to pass on a trip to California. And I'm really, really sad about it. Because I would have gotten to see the headquarters of a company that I've wanted to visit for years.

But instead, I had to let one of my coworkers go, because I simply had too much on my plate.

I am very, very sad about this.

Because mama needs some frequent flyer miles. And some really cool shoes too. But that's a whole different subject.

Although, if you don't know what to get me for my birthday? A pair of Manolo Blahnik's or Jimmy Choo's or any other designer shoes would be a very good gift for me, because the idea of owning a 600 dollar pair of shoes? It makes me giggle mightily.

And what would go better with my Old Navy blue jeans than some Jimmy Choos? I mean really?

Also? When I'm checking out the dollar section at Target, I could really use some shoes that make people think that because I shop at the dollar section, I can afford $600 shoes.

So there's my wish list, Internet. Start saving.

See how I called you "Internet?" Doesn't that drive you nuts? Like how those reality show hosts refer to us as America. Like all of America is sitting there, on the edge of its seat trying to decide if film maker A or film maker B should be given a shot at directing the Rocky VIII: The Shady Oaks Retirement Home Brawl.

And what the hell is in Excedrin? I've taken one when I started typing this post to get rid of this minor headache in the right side of my head and now, I'm spinning around and feel like I'm falling down. Who needs crack cocaine when you've got Excedrin.

And apparently, this shit also makes you want to poop, because all of a sudden, I've got the urge.

Love,

Catwoman.

5 comments:

Julie said...

WOuld that headquarter be Google by any chance? I'm DYING to see what that place looks like. They are in CA right?!

And when is your bday?

Kellie said...

I'd LOVE to see Google, too (if that's what it is!!).

Perhaps for your birthday, all us Internet peeps will pitch in and buy you a kick ass pair of Jimmy Choo's...

Or, given that you have to poop...perhaps we'll buy you some TP!!

monster's momma said...

Have you heard of Christian Louboutin shoes? They are the uber expensive shoes with the red bottoms that all the rich celebs wear.
http://www.christianlouboutin.fr/

Rachel said...

If I were to buy a pair of Jimmy Choos or Manolos, I am totally keeping them!

Also, Excedrin has caffiene in it, I think.

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Gee, thanks for sharing that.
Now, if you'll excuse me........