Friday, May 04, 2007

Sadness, All Around

Things are not good. In fact, things are really, really bad right now.

For over two years now, I've been extremely attached to a group of sassy interns at a wacky hospital in Seattle.

I've laughed with them, cried with them and even developed some very big crushes on some of them.

I've even stuck with them through crazy things like ferry crashes.

But yesterday, when I sat down, expecting two hours of Seattle Grace greatness, instead, I got something horrible instead. This was a lot like that time I ordered a hamburger from McDonald's when I was pregnant and got home to eat it and on my hamburger was that nasty disgusting orange goo that McDonald's and Kraft call cheese. (shudder)

I take my TV seriously people. And if there's one thing I usually don't like, it's spinoffs. But I like Addison and I was willing to give a Grey's Anatomy spin off a shot. Just not in the middle of a Grey's Anatomy episode.

And not when the characters are so lame that I couldn't care less about any of them.

And why is it that Addison is annoying when she's out of the confines of Seattle Grace?

I am very, very upset. I've literally watched my favorite show in the world jump the shark.

I'm so distraught right now, I don't even want to talk about it anymore.

Love,

Catwoman.

7 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Yeah it sucked. And I don't know how a show that has the sexy goodness of Tim Daly can possibly suck (because really, I loved the Nine) but it did.

Julie said...

I don't watch Grey's - I know, I'm like the only one in the world that doesn't. But I can sympathize with you - I take my TV very seriously too and don't like it to be messed with.

Alyssa said...

Could nopt agree with you more! WTF were they thinking????

That Chick Over There said...

You aren't the only one in the world julie. I don't watch it either.

I'm very sorry for your loss though.

That Chick Over There said...

Holy crap, you and I commented on each other's blogs at the exact same time. We're awesome!

monster's momma said...

I agree! The spin-off suz and they ruined my ep of Grey's.

random_mommy said...

eeeee... I am watching it right now, and it is awful. Addison is only good in her small doses. The weird looks and smirks cannot stand alone.