Monday, March 26, 2007

Ways to Irritate Me

- Scream all day about everything, because apparently I can't bring you milk fast enough and that Kellogg's Eggos are too disgusting of a breakfast for you. Even if they're the ones with chocolate in them.
- Make a huge deal out of the fact that a press release I sent out internally had one period out of place.
- Ask me to re-do the same task three times, when there is absolutely no point to it and I'm trying to get the hell out of here to catch a flight.
- Make me stare at you typing something when you can only type about 20 words per minute and I can do about 65 to 70.
- Make a comment to me about how glad you are that someone here is even messier than you are.

I am so looking to three hours on the plane, just me wedged between two perfect strangers, reading trashy magazines. I need that break.

Love,

Catwoman.

4 comments:

Elle said...

Hope you have a good day!

PS: Tell the people on either side of you that you are claustophobic and need the isle seat. I hate sitting between two people on a plane LOL.

Beccy said...

Reading trashy magazines, now that's some break.

Julie said...

Where are you going? Trashy mazaginzes are the best! I hope you have/had a safe flight!

That Chick Over There said...

I'll cut all of them.