Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Not Exactly The Best Part of Waking Up

So I woke up this morning and as I walked to the bathroom in a stupor, I realized that I had a hair in my mouth. This isn't very surprising, because I tend to lose on average a million hairs a day. It is quite surprising that I have any hair left on my head, considering that I can block a new drain in two months flat. This is a feat I pretend to be proud of, all the while hoping that Jessica Simpson can save me, should I actually quit growing new hair to replace all the lost ones.

But when I pulled out the hair from my mouth, I realized that it wasn't one of mine. It was a black hair.

This is also not surprising, considering that we have a black lab, Satan's Dog, who believes in competing with me for my title of most alarming hair loss.

But as I examined the hair a little closely, I realized that it wasn't a dog hair at all.

This black hair had a curl to it.

How one wakes up with a pube sticking out of their mouth, I don't know.

But I can tell you that in my house, the best part of waking up is not Folger's in your cup. It's being thankful that you didn't swallow said hair in your sleep and choke to death.

Love,

Catwoman.

5 comments:

Beccy said...

I guess you had a good night then or at least sweetie pie did!

Kellie said...

KILLING me...really, I'm laughing so hard I'm afraid my daughter will be woken from her nap..at the OTHER end of the house!!

That Chick Over There said...

Well. At least it wasn't stuck between your teeth. Right?

The power of positive thinking baby. The power of positive thinking.

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Too funny.

Don't forget to floss.

Gerbil said...

I just spit coffee all over myself.