Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Cuteness That Little Man's Bed Will Soon Be

Here it is... What some evil witch tried to outbid me for at the last minute. But I'm an eBay queen. No one will steal items from me, even with my slow-ass computer, mwah-ha!!!!

Isn't this the cutest bedding you've ever seen? Now picture my Little Man in it and dear God, the cuteness might kill you.



And because I couldn't help myself, I also ordered the lamp shade. Because what kind of day would it be if I didn't spend money I don't have?

Love,

Catwoman.

6 comments:

tami said...

I am an eBay sniper too and damn proud of it. If I want it, I WILL get it come hell or high water, those shoes will be mine! MWA HA HA HAAAAAA...

Anyhow, the little man IS freakin' cute. The Chik-Fil-A playland story almost made me want to reverse my decision on not having kids. Almost.

Love the bedset!

susan said...

love it! good buy!

random_mommy said...

the cuteness is unbearable!

That Chick Over There said...

Oh my freaking freak, that is just adorable!

Kellie said...

Horray for another eBay Queen!! I love me some eBay--buying, selling....doesn't matter!!

LOVE the bed set....too cute.

Beccy said...

That set is so cute, in fact it is quite similar to Bens. We must both have great taste!