Thursday, February 08, 2007

Do Not Think of Running Water

Or brooks. Or waterfalls. Or leaky faucets.

I'm sitting at my desk right now. On a call. I have been on calls since 8 a.m. this morning. I have had to pee since 8:22. My bladder now feels like it contains the entire Atlantic Ocean. And maybe Lake Ontario too. If this call doesn't end soon, I will be forced to get on my 10 a.m. call and will probably pass out from my bladder exploding.

I could just get up and run to the bathroom and pee. But I keep getting called on, like the kid who hasn't studied for the class who the teacher can smell the ignorance on.

I never thought I would die from pee overload in a blue cubicle.

But here we are.

Love,

Catwoman.

3 comments:

Beccy said...

Poor you, I hope you had time for a bathroom break before your 10am call!

Adam Presley said...

I had to pee once...

Catwoman said...

You'll be happy to know I'm still alive.

And I did give up, put down the phone and ran to the bathroom where I peed for almost five minutes and then passed out from the sheer relief of it.