Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Those Two Boys From Missouri Probably Aren't Screamers

Scene: Sweetie Pie and I in the car; Little Man's strapped in his back seat and is screaming his head off.

"I just can't imagine what those poor parents went through. To find out that your son who was kidnapped four years ago was living less than 100 mile away from you and was too terrified to tell anyone or break free...

- Yeah, we need to make it clear to Little Man that if someone ever snatches him, he needs to get the hell out of there, no matter how much someone says they're going to kills us. I'm a hunter, I've got guns, we'll take our chances.

(Little Man continues to scream in the backseat)

- Of course, if someone did kidnap Little Man, they'd probably return him within two days.

- Yeah, the creep would come to our door and say 'My Bad, please take him back'."

Love,

Catwoman.

5 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

I always say that if Taylor were kidnapped she'd be returned pretty freaking quickly because she's such a pleasure to live with!

random_mommy said...

if they're smart they would bribe him with snacks... and then a few hours later he would vomit all over them in a blockbuster... THEN they would return him...

Beccy said...

It's one of my fears when my children go out yet we can't keep them wrapped up in cotton wool and have to equip them with the skills and confidence to survive in the real world. Mollie and Dillon are pretty clued in but Ben, offer him an ice cream and he'd be gone like a shot!

Catwoman said...

I think from a cuteness factor, Little Man is definitely on the top of a kidnapper's wish list. But his temper would make any kidnapper reconsider his career choice.

jempress said...

oh contraire, ma soeur! (there's my attempt at french ;) - little man's cuteness overrides all. we were calling him a little brad pitt when we got together last week.