Thursday, October 05, 2006

We're Off to Canada...

I'm going to attempt something that should never be tried by a woman of unstable mind.

I'm going to attempt to convince a mobile toddler that sitting in a spot too small for a baby half his age for six hours straight is really, really a lot of fun.

I'm bringing with me 300 pounds of candy and junk food to stuff him until he's comatose.

If the people at security give me grief for my ginormous junk-food filled diaper bag, I may clock someone. Pray for me that my mug shot makes me look kind of cute, and not like a drug addict the way my green card does.

I should have plenty of stories about my crazy family when I get back. Look for them Wednesday or Thursday, depending on how drunk I am when I get back from surviving five days in a tiny house with really insane people.

Love,

Catwoman.

3 comments:

random_mommy said...

Have FUN! we'll miss your wonderful blogging... (i'm humming the canadian anthem in your honor)

jempress said...

ditto - have fun in our motherland ;). get little man that roots t-shirt that says "my roots are [insert maple leaf]"

random_mommy said...

egads woman. it's been over a week... need updates... i'm having weird catwoman-blog-withdrawals...