Tuesday, September 26, 2006

This Is Why I Married Him

We're sitting in my Jeep, on our way to T.G.I Friday's for dinner, like the good middle class people with a baby that we are, when Fergie's "London Bridge" comes on the radio. My body gets taken over by the 14-year old teeny bopper in me and I begin to sing:

"How come every time you come around, my London, London Bridge wanna go down, like..."

- What the hell does that mean, the old fart I married asks.

- It means she likes the guy, and when she sees him, her pants keep falling down, because she wears them really loose on her skinny hip bones.

- That doesn't make any sense.

- Well, I guess her pants aren't falling down, but her underwear is then.

- Her underwear? They're calling underwear "London Bridge" now?

- Uhm... I guess like that song 'I see London, I see France, I see Fergie's underpants.'

I think about this further for a minute before continuing with:

- I guess it just means that when she sees him, she wants to have woman on top sex.

- Well that's really nice of her.

Love,

Catwoman.

2 comments:

susan said...

http://www.exposay.com/fergie-reveals-sexy-meaning-behind-her-london-bridge-song/v/4568/
This article says what London Bridge is talking about - it refers to when two women and two men have sex and form a position to make a "bridge." I had no idea -you learn something new everyday. I wonder if I can find an illustration cuz I'm having trouble figuring out who goes where in this scenario. lol.

Catwoman said...

Wha-what???? OK, that's way weirder than my interpretation. I'm going to go meet Fergie, slap her upside the head and tell her that her song is about panties.

Because how can two guys and two women having sex fall down everytime she sees some fifth person?