Tuesday, January 31, 2006

For Those of You Wondering...

I've yet to receive my freaking $70 Sweep N' Mop. Which I ordered over three weeks ago now. Apparently $40 in shipping gets you squat these days. I'm expecting some man on a pony to arrive any day now with a gigantic box that's really shiny, because the Sweep N' Mop has been sweeping and mopping inside it for three weeks.

And yeah, I didn't receive it, so that's why on Saturday, the day our vacuum died, I had to sweep and then mop. I'm not sure if my house is still dirty, but it very well may be considering I have a baby with a tendency to spit up everywhere, two dogs and two cats.

Either way, I'm starting to get very annoyed at the Sweep N' Mop people, because don't they know that if I were a superhero, I would be Instant Gratification Girl?

And no one makes Instant Gratification Girl wait. No one. Except for Tom Brady. He's made me wait for years to be his lover, but I'm willing to keep waiting. Oh and Patrick Dempsey's Dr. McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy (For those of you not familiar with the show, choose Derek Sheppard's bio). I'm willing to wait for him too.

Love,

Catwoman.

1 comment:

Miss Katharine said...

I was *just* wondering whether or not you had received this! I ordered mine almost SIX weeks ago, and nary a word. Not bad enough that i felt like an idiot for getting duped into spending $65.47 on *mops*, but for mops I never receive? Grr.