Thursday, August 18, 2005

It Really Doesn't Take Much to Make Me Happy...

I mean I know I can sound difficult sometimes. But really, overall, I think I'm quite easy to please. Unlike J. Lo, I don't have an eyebrow lady flown into town once a month. Hell, half the time I forget to get my eyebrows waxed until I see myself in the mirror and begin flailing my arms around thinking furry caterpillars have claimed my forehead as their undiscovered land. And right now, I'm sitting here typing this in an old t-shirt of Sweetie Pie's and a ponytail.

Although, I could spice it up for you and admit that I am not wearing a bra.

But then you'd remember that I have a giant gut protruding underneath said boobs, and you probably wouldn't think it's so sexy.

Back on track. All of these things prove I'm not high maintenance. But what I'm really wanting to talk about is that I'm easily happy.

For the most part anyway.

But if you want to make me unhappy, here's the secret. Don't let me sleep.

If I don't sleep one night, I get cranky.

Two nights, bitchiness is something you wish I'd be, because I reach a whole new stratosphere of bitchiness.

But three nights without sleep and the world begins imploding on itself.

But last night, after three nights being way too pregnant and uncomfortable and unable to sleep, I slept... All night.

And today, I might as well have won a million dollars. Or an Oscar. Or Brad Pitt on a leash.

I'm blissfully happy, content, at peace. The world is good again.

See? I told you. It's really quite easy to make me happy.

Love,

Catwoman.

No comments: