Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Think I'll Pass on the Turds, Thanks...

I was at the mall this past weekend, and all of a sudden had to screech to a halt in front of the Godiva window. Well, screech to a halt is probably a mild exaggeration, considering I've got a gigantic belly now and don't tend to exactly sprint anywhere.

The point I'm trying to make is something caught my eye in the window.

They were turds. That's right, long pieces of shit.

Or at least they were something that was chocolate covered to ressemble turds.

And I laughed. Hysterically. I stood in front of this Godiva store window and laughed while people stared at the crazy pregnant lady.

And then it occurred to me that the turds actually looked like crazy black dildos, and then I was really, really gone.

When the paramedics finally revived me, that's when I realized that they were actually chocolate-covered bananas. Who has ever seen such a thing! I mean, I've seen banana splits before. I love chocolate-covered strawberries. But chocolate covered whole bananas??? Disgusting, phallic and obscene is what I say!

Maybe I just need to get out more!

Love,

Catwoman.

No comments: