Sunday, November 28, 2004

F****** Stupid Game!!!!!

Some people go to church on Sundays. Here's what I've been doing all morning.

I've only been able to get to the booby stage. Here's a hint: you must have at least two lives when you get to the 8,000 point level, or else you'll never live to 10,000 points when the booby reveal happens. Also, stupid ho does nothing but prance at the 6,000 and 8,000 point level.

Somewhere in a small village, German parents are weeping that horrible people like me are making their daughters strip online. But to me, it brings back happy childhood memories. When we got our first computer in 1986, it had the cool green screen. The concierge at my dad's hotel gave him all sorts of games on floppy disks, including strip blackjack. My dad, not computer savvy, gave us all of the disks and never supervised our playing on the computer. My sisters and I soon discovered the strip blackjack game and I was the only one who seemed half good at it, so my younger sisters would make me play while chanting "Take her top off! Take her top off!"

It's really not that disturbing when you realize that I was 11 and they were 8.

Oh, wait... It is that disturbing.

Anyway, this game reminds me of those happier times. I just wish I could get to the beaver stage, like I did when I was 11. Maybe I could have my sisters fly in to chant me on. Maybe that's the missing ingredient.

One more thing... The blonde ho is the easiest one. The other two wear way too much clothing. I mean what the hell is that all about.

Love,

Catwoman.

No comments: