Monday, July 19, 2004

Just Another Manic Monday...

Why is it so hard to get back in the grind week after week... It's like I can think of a gazillion things I'd rather do than go to work for five straight days. Once I'm there, it's ok (most of the time) although sometimes I still have the paranoid feeling that V & J are out to get me. It's just that they are so tight together, and they're from a whole different realm of analness that I can't begin to understand and so I can never measure up to their expectations.

And the fact V is more junior than me makes me want to slap her around when she takes the liberty of telling me how to do my job, whether it's straight up or through other people...

Sigh...

At least had a good time in Galveston for the weekend. Got annoyed at sweetie pie and didn't talk to him for about 2 hours, but that's nothing new! :) I might have been PMS'ing at the time, but he snapped at me like if I was his child when I was talking to D & N. It pissed me off. But a couple of hours later I decided that I'd rather have a happy weekend and mini-vacation, rather than spend the whole trip miserable.

I got to ride the jetski, which is always fun! And I ate all sorts of bad foods... MMMMMMMM! Whataburger, then fried oysters with fries then Cinnabuns then Sonic then homemade burgers with Doritos and corn then Whataburger again for lunch. YUM YUM! I think my ass gained an extra inch or two, but it was worth it!!!! At least we did a lot of walking, so that probably cancelled some of the naughtiness!

I went off the patch on Friday with is VERY exciting and VERY scary! We're going to start trying in Sept. I've just made my appointment with my brand new OBGYN for August 30th... Gulp! I don't know if I should wait another year when sweetie pie and I are better off financially, since he just started making a decent amount of money again. I have all the faith in the world in him and know that he will sell enough for us to be well off, but we're going to need so much money for this baby! Besides the usual stuff like the maternity leave money and insurance and day care, we need hardwood floors in the whole house (that baby will NOT crawl on our nasty carpet! TOO SCARY!) and then a new truck for sweetie pie since his only has two doors. Yup, babies are definitely not cheap! At least, not with us!!!! :)

Well, I guess I should get some work done. And if not, then I should at least get myself something to eat! I'm starving!

Love,

Catwoman

No comments: